Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Pop Art

Arty doggy!

If you follow my blog on Facebook:

Well, usually, I post every single day. But a Facebook bot thinks I'm a spammer (I'm not), therefore limiting the number of posts in groups. If you don't see my daily post, please check my blog. No idea how long this will last...

This is their message:
We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More
If you think that this doesn't go against our Community Standards, let us know. Give feedback
 

5 comments:

  1. Don't be the same, be better! What an adorable dog and statement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's worse than thinking it's going against community standards, I mean seriously how long, (I have to search that official timeline,) but it's been a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. March 2005 I just checked information on google!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you have a new nickname. The Spammer.

    ReplyDelete