Thursday 9 June 2016

Accidents happen

Yeah, they happen, even after taking photos for 45 years or so. Overexposed, underexposed, wrong camera settings, etc, the list is long.
Well, I have different ways to fix them accidents. First of all, I dont do Jpegs, no no no! I'm shooting RAW, always. Which give me far more possibilities.
Also, I love changing my photos into 'paintings'. Many ways to do it, no Photoshop involved.
Below, the original, the Ponts Couverts, or covered bridges, Strasbourg's old fortifications. Underexposed, it is. An hour's work. Ask me if you want to know more.

2 comments:

  1. What a difference between the original and your variation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That is some incredible work Rob.

    ReplyDelete

Being plagued by spammers, comments are for the time being subject to moderation. Again.