Tuesday 5 February 2019

The world and the Currywurst

Berlin without Currywurst is not really Berlin...Pork sausage, with ketchup, vinegar and curry powder  I like my Wurst as any German does, or half-German in my case. The Germans eat 800 millions of them every year, according to the Currywurst museum (I'm not kidding, there is such a museum) in Berlin. I'm travelling a lot, but I've never seen it elsewhere.
The hot air balloon, Welt is German for world, is probably taking the Wurst around the world....Could be worse...;-).

2 comments:

  1. When I was there, die Welt was 'taking' Trabants around the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the curry powder that I might have an issue with.

    ReplyDelete

Being plagued by spammers, comments are for the time being subject to moderation. Again.