Sunday 3 January 2016

Hiver doré - Golden winter

Now and then, rarely enough, there is a moment in time when the light is just... perfect. Then, I take out my (rather good) camera, and try to capture the moment. But, a camera is by far not as good as the human eye... Up to me to try to recreate what I actually saw.
No, that's not it... Trying to recreate a feeling, rather than a view. With this photo, I got it close enough.

De temps en temps, la lumiere est... parfaite. Mais mon appareil photo n'est pas aussi bon que mes yeux... Je tente donc de recreer ce que j'ai vu.
Correction... Tentant de recreer une impression, plutot qu'une vue. Parfois ca marche bien, comme ici.

2 comments:

  1. j'aime beaucoup cet effet. il est très réussi. Strasbourg est une ville très photogénique. Profites en bien...

    ReplyDelete

Being plagued by spammers, comments are for the time being subject to moderation. Again.